Friday, February 01, 2008

A few hundred metres from fame. Lol.

It's funny how pain works - it passes, and you can't seem to recollect that agony you went through; it all seems like a hazy phase. And thinking about pain brought to mind the incident with the ceiling fan. When I think back to it, I couldn't recall any pain, just a film of sped-up memories and the rush to the hospital. But anyway, I woke up today feeling sort of better, although I decided to just have porridge for the unwell stomach. For once, I don't feel like eating anything much... sigh.



Exciting (or not) news: Flinders Street is closed from Russell to Queen Streets, from 10 p.m. tonight until 9 a.m. on Sunday for the filming of Steven Spielberg's The Pacific, which is the sequel to Band of Brothers. The exciting part is that I stay right outside Flinders Street. Lol.

It's quite a major thing for the street to be cordoned off though - Flinders Street is quite a busy one, which will probably be quite an inconvenience to many motorists and pedestrians. And the trams, too. The signs telling people of the closure have been up for a few days now, but I'm sure the general public would know why. I expect many people to probably crowd around the area to catch sight of some of the action going on. And oh no. I hope that it won't be too noisy for the next two days, seeing that it's a war-related drama...

According to this site, people hoping to get a close look at Tom Hanks or Steven Spielberg will be sorely disappointed, as they are not in Australia at the moment. Lol. Well, guess you can't have everything. =P


UPDATE: Okayyy, I just heard REALLY LOUD screaming outside. It's either a bunch of crazy drunk girls, or it's related to the filming. -___-

No comments: