Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Letting off some steam

JERRY WONG WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN NEWCASTLE STUDYING THERE ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE STATES WHY DO I NOT KNOW ANYTHING CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ THIS ANYMORE SOMEONE WHO'S TALKING TO HIM PLEASE REMIND HIM THANK YOU.

/end rant.


I can't believe the practical exam timetable for the music faculty is still not out, while everyone else knows when they finish already. My mom told me to book after 23rd November, since she has a women's fellowship thing at church back home, and plus, she and my aunt are planning to fly to S'pore for a shopping spree as well. (Lol.) In addition, even though I told her to just help me change my flight date from 10th Dec to end-Nov, she told me to wait till I know when my exam dates are.

Exam period officially ends on the 23rd of November, but for some reason, the Music Faculty happily decided that the practical exams will take place from the 7th to 29th November (FREAAAAK.)

Come on, I can't be that unlucky as to be thrown a slot in the last few days?? The series of unfortunate events has got to end here.

No comments: