Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Accidentally spilled water onto the arrow keys of my keyboard, now the down and right arrow keys can't work, hence, I cannot decrease the audio volume, since Down arrow key + Function key = Decrease Volume.

Additionally, I cannot increase the brightness of my screen, because Right arrow key + Function key = Increase brightness.

The Pg Dn key doesn't work anymore either, and in turn, the End key ceases to function as well, because on my laptop, Pg Dn + Fn = End.

Two years ago, the Ctrl key on the left side of my keyboard died as well, due to my clumsiness in accidentally spilling liquid on that side. I have since gotten used to 'Ctrl'-ing everything with the right Ctrl key, on any keyboard.


I broke my Charles and Keith slippers last night. Was dragging my feet all the way back. Sien. Maybe I should have agreed to let the angmoh woman compensate me instead of trying to be nice and saying, "It's okay, really, it's okay."

My white gold chain broke a few weeks ago. I guess I might switch back to my old necklace when I go back to Brunei.


School is starting again on Monday.


SIGH.

No comments: