Friday, October 05, 2007

A glance into the life of a blur girl

A near collision with a cyclist, just as I thought I had crossed the main roads safely, only to forget about the bicycle lane.

Almost walking onto the tram track without realizing that I am mere seconds away from being knocked over by the approaching tram.

Realizing too late that I got off the tram at the wrong street when I should have gotten off two blocks later.

Flailing my arms wildly in panic as I almost fall off the chair (which I should not have been playing 'balancing' games with in the first place).



Yeap. Definitely a day in the life of Connie.

2 comments:

kachuaz said...

aiyo! eh woman take care leh!

con` said...

haha, i know!! i probably need to paste reminders on the door before i go out next time telling me to be careful.