Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sort-of-hiatus

Those pictures from Fifteen will just have to come a little later.

I'm leaving for Tasmania early in the morning, and I'll be away for 5 days, and with all the blog entries this month coming from only one corner of the world, this blog is declared officially on a break. After Tassie, I'm going off straight for OCF Convention, which is 6 days, so there probably won't be any updates until after 6 December then. I might update when I come back from Tasmania.

I miss you guys so much. As I've said, my current ticket is for a 5.15 p.m. flight on 23rd December, but I've been trying to change it to an earlier date (results are negative so far). So hope and pray that I can really get an earlier flight! I really don't want to be stuck here that long.

And I really mean it when I say I miss all of you. I've been feeling quite homesick lately, and I'm sure some of you will know that it's not at all a nice feeling to carry around all the time.

I know we throw around the word 'miss' a lot, in the sense of yearning and longing and sentimentality, but I don't think I've meant that word so much as I do right now.

No comments: