Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Green Man/The Thing

Before I head to bed, just thought I'll do a random update.


Firstly, yes, I know I look very different now; probably a bit different, even if you compare pre-Brunei (when I left Brunei back in February) and now. Yep, for some reason, my hair is "curlier". But Ern (that's one mention!) and I both agree that I should lay off straightened hair in the future. Lol. And yeah, keep the fringe, too. But how about the new specs?

Second, Ern is now (that's 2!) officially The Green Man a.k.a. The Alien. You may call him The Thing, if you want to, as well. I shall explain another time. (The "tribute" post will probably come later, Ern - and that's 3 times =P).

Thirdly, I have an early class tomorrow, so I can't spend too long here now.

Fourthly, Ern (4 times!! =D), I was just joking when I was *choking/chortling/laughing* just now. Honestly, you don't look THAT bad. You look... normal, actually. I don't know what reaction you were hoping to get out of me, actually. Hahaha.

I am so very tempted to put up that picture along with this post...


In other news, I went to the OCF Ball on Saturday night. It was basically a fund-raising event for OCF Convention at the end of the year in December. It was a great night... and I will try to put up some pictures of the whole glitz and glamour once I snitch those pictures off the other people (I seriously need a camera!!).

Workload is heavier, as I have mentioned before, this semester. I've been putting a lot more effort into longer practice hours as well, and I'm quite happy about that - but not enough. Need time management, planning, etc. etc.

I don't want to do this, I promised myself I wouldn't, but I have to: Jerry Wong!!! I don't think I need to say more, do I??

By the way, Ern, hope these are enough mentions for you. =P And there ARE more to come.

Heh.

No comments: