Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Usual...

...from my corner of the world.

A new semester has begun, and already I can foresee that it will be a rather busy semester for me. I've attended a couple of lectures today. Here's a summary:

Creative Writing - I'm trying not to have doubts. I'm trying not to worry too much. It's going to be challenging, but I hope to be able to enjoy this course, regardless. I've looked through almost the subjects available in the undergraduate handbook for the Arts course, and there are no other subjects which captivated my interest, save for this one... Gah.

Baroque & Classical Music - I am absolutely loving it! Okay, maybe not really loving loving it. But I really enjoyed the first lecture, though it was just a brief introduction and background to the subject. The professor is very engaging - he had been "voiceless" for about a few weeks now, but still had some voice left to introduce us to the course and a bit of intro on the Renaissance period leading into the Baroque period. One of my friends said that she liked his voice though - LOL. It was low and husky (dued to the sore throat!). Hahaha. Anyway (!), he makes the lectures quite interactive and enjoyable.

Bought my books and course packs today, and feeling quite motivated to work hard this semester. (I have to!!)

I'm such a nerd for being excited over school. Haha.

=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg nerd.

- ern

con` said...

yeah. thanks a lot, ern. -_-"