Tuesday, July 11, 2006

... The End.

I am utterly, utterly beyond words and misery.

A summary of my scattered thoughts:

- I'm almost (but not!) in tears over France's loss. I guess I was expecting it. Without Zidane and Henry ...
- This has got to be one of the most "drama" finals.
- France had better control and possession in 2nd half, but ...
- The question on everybody's minds: What in the world was that headbutt for??? Zidane, you have let me and the rest of France down... *hides in a corner and grieves* What a way to end your career. Regardless, you are still an amazing player. *Sigh*


I shall be in mourning for the next few days.

Don't bother looking for me till then.

2 comments:

Slim and Deadly said...

And with the close of the Soccer finals the mass of soccer zombies, who no longer have a purpose, now roam the streets.

Fleee! Fleee! I say! Run! The 5am undead hoard cannot be held back! NooooOOOoooo!

LOL

(Adapted from conversation on soccer fan describing post final zombification) LOL

kachuaz said...

Zidane's headbutt was a stupid way to end his otherwise untarnished career in the soccer business.

he was absolutely nuts. i have no idea why he did what he did.

but, i will have to comment that the italians really put up a very good fight. the french was never up there with them.