Sunday, November 20, 2005

I can't believe I'm still up.
One more day... just one more day... must... be... patient... *struggles*
I've only got 3 takers for my Pride and Prejudice thing!! Where are you girls?! Lol. Tiong can go and splash by himself in the pool.
Speaking of that... About my "pool party" - it is yet to be confirmed... provided that you guys do want to come over. I have to ask my mom as well, but let me know about your schedules, so that it doesn't conflict or anything.
I can't wait. But I'm scared as well, that we won't have much to talk about (there I've said it. I've admitted it. Arrrr... =/)
Like a certain bird told me, "Be thick-skinned!"
So I shall be thick-skinned and will not hold back when I meet up with you all again. I shall talk and talk and ask and ask. I shall be extremely ... un-Connie. =P (whatever defines me anyway.)
I want to watch Harry Potter as well!! Some of you might have already seen, but I'm going drag you guys along with me, I don't care! And whatever movies are out as well. Finally, I can watch movies at reasonable prices. The stupid movie tickets here cost $11.50, and that's like, what student price?? My foot! It's almost $13 in Brunei dollars lor. And guess what, Harry Potter coming out here in Perth only on Dec 1. That is so lame!
My sister apparently went to S'pore on my parents' last trip there, and she bought tons of stuff... sekali turn into shopping trip... x_x . She sent one message which got me a bit suspicious again... but... nvm.
Apparently my aunt (the one who owned the hair salon, who's in Miri now) went along as well... I don't know, I feel worried again, but don't want to worry lah... Anyway, I'll be home in just less than two more days!!!
Please don't alienate me when I come back!!
(Need sleep... all your fault, Tiong! =P Lol.)

5 comments:

.tee said...

beer + macaroni = tiong's invitation

tH3^oNe said...

stop reminding me that Harry Potter is only coming out on Dec 1 in Perth!
*hmph!*
LOL!
oh wells.. u have a safe flight home, yupps?
take care and enjoy ur hols!
duno when we'll ever meet again..

huI said...

YAY CON !!! coming back wuish! hahaha wheee cant wait for u to come back and wheeeeee we go watch harry potter together yea.. and its like perfect timing.. BIO EXAM ENDS! exam will end officially on that day for me.. =D (well for this yr at least.. pfft~) lol but well! wheee~ haha cant wait for u to come back

and wow.. we got party.. lol!! ^^ yay yay

dont worry so much ok *hugss* u are coming back soon =D

juice said...

ehhh i wanna watch pride and prejudice! :)

cant wait for you to come back! I've missed my albino foong pei. haha

Anonymous said...

yeepee!!! partay~ havent heard that word it like ages... hehe.. can't wait till u come back.. just few more hours.. woohoo.. then.. poof~ Connie! ehe.. lame.. i know..

I wanna watch Harry Potter too!! hehe.. woohoo.. okay i think i'll stop here.. i'm going all woohoo for no absolute reason.. hehe..