Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This blog has become so dead... and Jerry, what do you mean, you were shot??!

Brunei is as hot and humid as ever, but there was heavy rain and thunderstorm for the past few nights, and the first night I came back, my house experienced a blackout... I asked my sister if it had been raining like this the previous few weeks or so, and she told me, "No, only when you came back."

-__-"

I'll be leaving for Miri tomorrow and won't be back till Saturday... I can't believe it, my car/mechanics (whatever) class is only on Friday/Sat, what am I supposed to do for the next few days at my aunt's place? Well, I could play with my cousins, but I can only last for about a day before I'll be screaming "boredom".

My sister's gone to Kuching for 6 days in the meantime for some performance her music school is having. Did I mention she bought a $3000+ violin?? And the violin is handmade in Germany, plus it has to be kept in an environment with a humidity of about 60%. There's even this little hygrometer which helps you to check that. I know, I know. And I thought she was joking when she told me.

Meanwhile, the only sounds coming from the violin when I play it resembles a cat screeching.

I haven't got my haircut, I have yet to get my ears pierced, I shall have known how to drive a car by the end of this year. At least that is something which is actually going right.

Sherissa and Pat: I'm not too sure if I'll be coming to S'pore. Will let you guys know.

Oh yeah, as some of you might know, I left half my luggage back in Perth. Weight limit and all that. But I'll be (hopefully) getting them back by end of this week, as my aunt has *ahem* some connections with RBA, so I have three air stewardesses helping my to carry back my things. Finally! I know Sa's looking forward to her Charmed DVDs. Hehe.

Juan and others: Don't worry, I still want to watch Pride and Prejudice with you all!! =D Will let you guys know.

I really can't confirm many things right now... And Tiong, the pool party will have to wait as well. Till further notice. =P

Will update again when I can... Retarded BruNet connection. Grrr.

And did I mention that I stupidly left my laptop adaptor and wires in those boxes (which are happily sitting in Perth) right now? Double grrr.

Somehow I don't think you guys are too surprised *sigh*. I'm just blur. As usual. Ah well. =D

Jer: update bah.

PS. Sorry if I sound whiny. Just need to vent a little.

2 comments:

tH3^oNe said...

wAt aBt uR bOoKs?
hAvE u rEad my eMaiL? >.<

kachuaz said...

connie foong~!!!

wah kaoz. long long time no hear ur whinny voice..muhahaa~!!

YAH BAH

=P