Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just thought I'll take a "break" from my "break". =P My last paper (Human Biology) is on Thursday, might as well update. I mean, this is turning into Jerry's blog. And I'm sure you people missed seeing my updates, right? Lol. (So thick-skinned.. =P)

It's 6.41 p.m. now. I had my "dinner" an hour ago. Yes, dinner. My homestay has dinner abnormally early. I can still recall sometime at the beginning of this year. It was Feb/March, I think? Sitting in my room happily, doing my own things....

"Connie, chi fan le!"

(Literally, "Connie, eat rice already!" And yes, my homestay are China Chinese. We're just the, you know, "fake" Chinese. Considering how bad most of us are at our "mother" tongues. =P)

I glanced at the time. It is freaking 4.30 p.m.

With my appetite, you can imagine how hungry I was already by 8-ish. And the state of starvation I was in by 9 p.m. And finally cooking some instant mee or just put together some bread and jam by 10 p.m. because I can't take the hunger anymore.

Oh yes. Where was I...? Ah, okay:

It's 6.44 p.m. now. I say that, 'cause I was looking out of the window and suddenly realized... "Hey, it's still bright!"

I'm not being sarcastic here -_-" . The sun's just starting to set. In another one or two more weeks' time, it won't get dark till about 7.30 to 8 p.m.

Spring is finally here.

There's other signs of spring as well, like the naked trees starting to bud again, wildflowers spreading their pollen as far as they can, but... it is still COLD, not COOL. Remnants of Winter still remain behind, refusing to loosen her grip over what control she has left. (Okay, I feel myself switching into very English-y mode... stop. =P)

Sooo... my point is.

I don't know. Just being random..

Can't wait for after Thursday. Actually, not really much freedom or fun either. I still have to study, only about four weeks left before the final exams that will determine my fate (read: which Uni and course I can get into.) Plus, I still have my piano exam, and performance notes to write up, and it's not helping when my teacher told me that I need more time to write those programme notes (research, etc.) and time is what I don't have now.

Hence, I shall stop here and study. (Yeah, what am I still doing here?? o_O)

The sun has gone down too. How appropriate. =D

I bid thee adieu then. Till the sun doth rises again.

^_^

(Pale one retires and hibernates again.)

3 comments:

thepattycakes said...

oooo conz!

i miss ya. my maths today was easier than the midyr's which is a good thing la.. heh!
oh wells.. see you soon okay.. and want to go out on thursday?
heh!

see ya!

tH3^oNe said...

fiNally.. wE sEe tHe muCh awAitEd eNtRy fRoM Connie! *lolx*

yupps! wE jUst hAvE oNe mOrE pApEr lEft! but tHe fAct dAt it's Human Biology dOeSn't hElp muCh..
31 FREAKING CHAPTERS!
-chill

lEt's wOrk hArd tHeN.
aNd tAlk tO u sOoN.
wE nEeD tO cAtcH uP!
hAhA!
till tHeN, tAkE cArE lOads.

cheers,
dj

con` said...

pat: miss ya too! we ARE going on thursday...!!

dj: thanks... good luck for ur paper as well! and yea, we have to catch up after all this exam madness!

juan: nooooo, i sound like jerry?? this is bad... haha. probably after seeing only his posts for abt a week or something. must.. must... regain my identity.... arrghh.. =P