Thursday, October 13, 2005

I don't think I sound like Jerry in the last post, did I? I mean... um ... well... I didn't mean to.

But anyway!!

I'm liberated! From the clutches of exam, spelled H-O-R-R-O-R... from that feared word which causes late nights, last-minute cramming, panic attacks, etc. (Any symptom which you have experienced before applies.) Final paper over and done with... but only three weeks to my TEEs (Tertiary Entrance Examinations). And my piano exam.

Three weeks to finish what I've barely begun with my performance notes.

Just about one more month to coming back home.

I can't wait.

Oh, btw... my sister messaged me last night, telling me that I'll be back in time for the Toyota Classics 'used-to-be-annually' concert (27th November). Apparently they're featuring an opera this year, or something? Any of you want to join me? =D I remembered the last one I went to, in Form 4, the Northeast German Philharmonic Orchestra, which was just amazing.

It was the same event afterwards which Zakhir couldn't stop nagging me about countless times, after I gave him the free CD and programme booklet. (I had three of the same thing, as I had gone with my mom and my sister.)

"Why didn't you tell me??"

"Foonga, how could you?? You're supposed to be my friend!!" (accusing tone)

"Look at all the songs!! Oh my gosh, I love those songs, you traitor!!"

Well, something like that, anyway. I'm sure you guys can imagine. This brings up the memory of him with the blue ink back in Primary 6... lol.

I digress. I know that none of you will react like him, anyway. But, seriously, anyone interested in attending the concert this year? =) Ern, Tiong? Someone? Hui? Juang? I know you guys aren't such classical fanatics as I am... but... well, just asking...

Well, I have to go now. And please... don't tell me that I still sound like Jerry in this post... =

3 comments:

juice said...

i'll come with you! i'll bring my pjs and pillow along. hahaha wud like to join you tho. cant promise. :P like ur imitation of zakhir. kind of miss that dude haha

huI said...

hahahaha jerr jerrr =P lol lol.. cant stop laughing after reading ur last comment on this post =P hahaha

con` said...

joyce: haha, really?? ahh, i want CAKE!! =P Can't wait to see you again when i get back... chua ee!! yea, we do miss zakhir's nonsense and quirky behaviour..

jerry: no comments, but -_-;;

hui: jerry's just being full of nonsense, AS USUAL. and i really have to post more, so i don't get influenced by jerry. lol.

jerry (again): hey, i want my own identity!!! blehhhh. i'm not about to become some carbon copy of jerry! that's like... so wrong....