Thursday, September 08, 2005

Jerry... you are obviously very, very, very bored. Do post up something of QUALITY, my dear boy. And help, we're getting spam in the comments. It's irritating to read something like, "Hey, I stumbled upon your blog, and I think it's really cool and interesting so I'll bookmark you blah blah blah , by the way, if you're interested in gardening, visit so-and-so site."

-__-;

Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday. Wasn't too bad, but if you are a huge fan of Roald Dahl's books, then you would share some of my disappointment in the portrayal of the Oompa Loompas. I have never seen such ugly, irritating faces, all identical, how gay they are when they're dancing, and oh, not to mention, the songs. The hip-hop, pop background music is just... *shudders as she recalls their dance moves*

Not to say that it was totally bad, I mean, at first, I was just really amused and laughed, but it just became really irritating later on. It's so weird. I enjoyed the book a lot... and after the movie ended, I just really wanted to get my hands on the book to wash my brain of those scary images of dancing Oompa Loompas. Yeah, as you can see, I have a problem against them in the movie. =P

Phew~ Now that I've ranted out that, Patricia was so "kind" as to pass me the 7 Things Baton. I have to say, I have absolutely no idea what to write. So excuse me for the nonsense.

7 Things That Scare Me

1. Horror movies. And you guys should know this better than I do.
2. Er... walking home alone after the sun sets. I mean, I try not to think too much. ^_^
3. If anything happens to my family.
4. Ugh... I can't think of anything!!! How about... Jerry dressing up as a drag queen.
5. What else... my laptop dying on me... It's not really scary, but I'll be freaked out. Does that count?
6. (Mind blank... There's got to be something else... )
7. Yay, we've reached the last number! =D Er... um .... ah...

I give up. Next, please!

7 Things I Like The Most
Ah, this I can probably answer better.

1. Music.
2. Books! Particularly fantasy.
3. Dogs, puppies; I like cats too.
4. Oh no. My mind's shutting down on me again... I know!! FOOD! *huge grin*
5. I like... I like... I like... I like to sleep. Right now.
6. Oh, no, there's more?? Alright, alright, I like my laptop.
7. (Sudden thought) I like the companionship and caramaderie of friendship when I'm with my friends...

Moving on..!

7 Important Things In My Room
Can I make it through this one without drawing a blank??

1. My laptop.
2. My bed. Hehehe.
3. My keys... or I'll be locked out.
4. Um... my water bottles. Yes, that's plural. I'm not going to die of thirst in my own room.
5. My calendar.
6. My phone.
7. FOOD!! (I have a hoard of snacks in my room... ^_^)

Wow, that went by fast.

7 Random Facts About Me
Whaaaa....?

1. Um. I'm extremely blur. But I suppose you all know that already.
2. I'm slightly allergic to cats... =( My skin becomes itchy and my eyes itch, and turns red and teary... (Bet some of you didn't know that, eh?)
3. I... play the piano and violin, and a bit of guitar.
4. I.... like to read. =D
5. I......like to gaze at the night sky, full of twinkling stars.
6. Oh yeah. I'm EXTREMELY gullible. No doubts about that. Time has proven it, again and again...
7. My unruly wavy hair has been straightened about 5 times as of now. For the past four years. Jan'05 being my fifth time. I think... (Haha, how's that for random?)

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1. Backpacking around the world, visit as many countries as I can, with my friends.
2. A PhD in Music or some other course? LOL. (An obscure dream, but nevertheless a dream.)
3. Meet my special someone.
4. Live somewhere else (other than Brunei, Malaysia or Australia) for at least 10 years of my life.
5. To be able to play Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 in D Minor...Rachmaninoff's piano concertos are among the hardest and most difficult, and the Third Concerto is supposedly to be famous for its technical and musical demands on the performer. And with my small hands... =( But it'll be so cool to master it. It's approx. 45 minutes long. =D
6. Go on a mission trip and evangelise.
7. I just realized, my lists are making more sense now. Lol. And finally... to tell my family how much I love them. And we all know how hard it can be to say, "I love you."

7 Things I Can Do

1. I can play the piano!! And Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata at that. =P But still, nothing compared to Rachmaninoff... :(
2. I can read.
3. I can write!
4. I can walk!!
5. I can talk!!! (Sounds like Pinocchio... -_-")
6. I believe, therefore I can. =P
7. I can swim. And let me tell you, it counts, 'cause there are many people who can't swim!! =P

7 Things I Can't Do

1. I can't play the harp. I want to learn. That's one thing I definitely must learn!!
2. I can't ... try to act not blur.
3. I can't lie. For some reason, if I try to, I'm always found out, like, 3 seconds into my lie. I fail miserably at lying. Hahaha. That's probably a good thing.
4. I can't cook proper meals. *Reminder: Must get Mom to teach me all her delicious dishes when I get back.
5. I can't stop thinking.
6. I can't stop worrying.
7. I can't stop the urge to just stop right here. =P But I will persevere and finish the rest of this.

7 Things I Say The Most
What do I say the most, anyway? I don't pay any particular attention to my speech, and this is probably one that you guys are better able to answer anyway.

But I do know what I say the most:

1. Going, "Haaaaaaah?" when I hear something really ridiculous or shocking. As in, really loud and gullible-sounding "Haaaaaaah?"s.
2. "I'm going to die, I'm going to die..."

Can I give two only?

7 Celeb Crushes
Man, I'm not even up-to-date with the entertainment world nowadays.. I'll try.

1. Tobey Maguire. That came about after I watched Spiderman. Lol.
2. Ewan McGregor. Hehehe. That happened after Moulin Rouge. I didn't even know that he was Obi-wan Kenobi in Star Wars until my brother told me... -_-"
3. Johnny Depp. (Most people would probably groan at this one.)
4. Edison Chen!!~
5. I used to like Ekin Cheng as well. =S
6. A long time ago, I liked Kian from Westlife. But that's like, two, three years ago?
7. Keanu Reeves. Now, how could I have forgotten him? =D

I'm finally done!!! Liberated from the clutches of this thing. I really don't know who else to pass the baton to... 7 other people? Hm... I'd like to send to Unique Unity, but that'll be cruel, to kena all of them at once. Haha.

Sharon and Jerome from Luvsickz, Juan, Beverly, Joyce and Azam from Unique Unity, and finally... Jerry Wong, my blog partner. =P

Hope you guys enjoy stressing over cracking your heads in thinking up things, though for some of you it might be easier. Haha.

Off to eat dinner now! (Yes, I know, it's freakin' early, compared to our normal dinnertime in Brunei about 7-8 p.m.) But what to do..? =/ Bye bye!

6 comments:

con` said...

Great, after I blog, then it happens again. Is there a way to protect blogs against spam??

jy said...

connie, it is wise of you not to pass it to 7 UU-ers ;)

haha. good luck for your piano competition. and i bet you didn't see this coming.

miss talking to you a lot.. =(

thepattycakes said...

wowww.

conz, remember to get me tix for the competition okie!!
:D

kachuaz said...

just activate the comments verification option from blogger dashboard.

haha. u also like edison!!.keke..

huI said...

our chem teacher look like oompa lumpas meh? OH u mean the one before... oh yea u told me that.. hahaha~ i tot the one now XP and yea trust me con she really did enjoy the chocolate.. with strawberries.. lol

but anywayyy con good luck in everything u do! dont stress out so much k? we have xams soon too =( ok i will email u asap.. (yea yea yea i said that lots of times.. sorry elr.. =P) but yea take care of urself k? =P ahhaha yay!! edison chen~! =D ahhaha as usual, con u eat a lot but never grow fat.. ahaha

and btw HI JERRY WONG~ everytime wanna chat with u , u olso busy one.. zzzz do u still remember me huh? =P haha ~ but anyway have fun in US =P

huI said...

anywayy the beep beep something is me hui.. i somehow cannot type my name in the tagboard.. it comes out beep beep .. lol -_-" ur tagboard hates my name? lol