Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sorry for not updating the past few days... but I have to say first, that I probably won't post so regularly in the coming next few months or so, with my school exams and piano exam coming up.
I've just confirmed my date for my DipABRSM exam. 5th November, 2005. Morning. Time not confirmed yet.
What's more, my final exams start on 7th November.
[Takes a deep breath... Exhales]
I have three tests lined up this week, all in a row. I have two tests next week. I have one test (at the moment) the week after. Hip hip hooray.
I have a piano competition on the 21st, and I shall not panic.
I need a break. Like, seriously.
On a brighter note, Multicultural Day is next week, on the 13th. I'm really looking forward to that. It's more for the break from studying, actually. And I'll probably take lots and lots of pictures, if possible.
Just listened to the news on the radio... Another plane, another, has crashed in the 3rd largest city in Indonesia... (That makes it about the third or fourth (?) major plane incident in less than two months' time. I think. Someone correct me..?)
What is this world coming to?

2 comments:

tH3^oNe said...

audience allowed for the piano competition?
i'd love to tell everyone the champ is my friend. =)

cheers,
dj

con` said...

juang: sighhh~ i know, i have to hang in there for just less than three more months.. can't wait to be home again.

jerry: but u haven't blogged in like, three or four days? =/ yea, i guess our site is going to be kind of dead for a while.

dj: haha, yes, audience is allowed.. at a small fee though. and no guarantees that u can say proudly that the champ is ur fren... u'll probably want to run out after it's over!