Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home is still where the heart is

I'm back home! Home alone now, except for the maid and the animals. My mom, aunt, brother and cousins are on the flight now, my dad's going to pick them up, my sister is going to be at school till 6 (?!!) according to my dad, so I'm just bumming now. I'm tired. It's been a whirlwind ever since I arrived in S'pore two days ago.

The cat is adorable and so playful! And I'm glad to see that my dogs still recognize me, especially the big fierce one. The little one seemed extremely excited when I approached her, and the cat is very, very people-friendly. They love each other! (The dog and the cat. Haha.)

My little cousin remembers me! She remembers the flower. Lol.

Weather is SO HUMID. I think I almost melted in Singapore, especially with all the walking. It was raining just now, here (in Brunei), but it's stopped.

My dad picked me up at the airport, and let me drive the Prado home. It feels SO good to drive and not have to take the taxi, bus, walk, or tram.


My thoughts are all over the place, and if I were to keep typing, I'll be rambling on and on, and my post would become completely incoherent. I slept almost the whole way on the flight home just now, and still feeling a bit stoned from the activities of the past few days.

Will update more coherently next time!

No comments: