Friday, October 26, 2007

Change.

As you can see, I've changed the template and renamed the blog. I kept the "World" part of it; it was pointless to keep the name "Opposite Corners" since Jerry seems about definitely never coming back. The "Center of the World" actually alludes to the 2004 Japanese movie, Crying Out Love, In The Center of the World. If you've seen this moving drama, you would understand why. That, and plus, I'm a sucker for romances and the likes. Unfortunately, the new blog name doesn't sound very romantic by itself, does it? Ah well.

Second year is officially over. Sorta. Until exams are over, I wouldn't know. The next week or so will be extremely busy for me as I *cough*finally*cough* set about doing and catching up with all the work I ought to have started on already.

Less than a month until I return home (!) I don't think many people are going back in December, it'll probably just be the few of us meeting up, and catching up with one another.


*Mind blank*



Okay, I don't know what to blog about anymore. I'll update when I can. Oh. Something really stupid and embarrassing happened today, but even if it's "in character" (because it's just, oh, you know, ME *rolls eyes*), I deem it too mortifying to even blog about what happened, and I hope never to meet the other party again.

No comments: