Saturday, May 05, 2007

Home

I have been cooped up at home ever since coming back. My mom went to Kuching, and will be back on Saturday or Sunday, I think. I've become the second driver after her (not that I'm complaining). I can't believe how many activities my sister is doing: dance, violin, piano, JIS orchestra, etc. etc. (And I hardly see her practicing either! No, I'm not criticizing you... merely stating the fact. =P) Anyway, I can't believe how much driving my mom does in a day.

The PR thing is done with, and all that's left for me to do is to get my purple IC done, and from now on, I no longer have to apply for social passes every time I come back to Brunei.

A random picture of the dog taken in January.

Okay. Back to essays.


P/S. Sherissa (thought I'd reply your comment here, too lazy to go back to the previous post): Lol. After doing essays for the past one year and with the essays I have this semester, I think I'd much prefer having tests.

2 comments:

.tee said...

i like how unemotionally attached you are to "the dog" ;p seeing as it's JUST "the dog" with no name. haha

con` said...

haha but i DO love her! =P just that i only get to see her when i'm back so that might explain the .. er.. "unemotional attachment". but anyway isn't she cute in that picture!!