Monday, November 13, 2006

Dilemma

I've visited their office once, called Qantas thrice already, and each time leads to a disappointment.

I'm trying to get a change of flight date. When my dad originally bought this ticket back in Feb (which was very last minute), he had to put down a specific date for the return date, and not knowing when exams would end, or when the semester ends, etc., so he put down 23rd December as a safe option. The idea is that I'll change it later.

I ought to have called like, MONTHS before and change the date. I didn't expect the whole month of December to be fully booked. (Okay, fine, I know that it would be, but I'm still in stage 1: denial.)

I refuse to stay here till 23rd December (see what I mean about denial?). If I hadn't confirmed going to Tasmania from 25th to 30th November with a bunch of friends, I would have backed out, but it's too late, because the flights have been booked, the tickets bought, accommodations booked, etc. I had planned to go for OCF Convention (1st to 6th December) afterwards, and fly to S'pore on the 8th, probably staying there for a few days, before flying back to Brunei.

The plan sound-ed good.

Sigh. I've decided that I'll skip Convention, and call like, everyday. Maybe twice a day. Or every hour! I want to go home. Hoping for a flight between the 1st to 12th December. I'm not going to be stuck here with the annoying flies for summer.

I absolutely refuse.

2 comments:

kachuaz said...

hey woman! sms when u pop by SG ok, must meet up!

thanks for the birthday wishes, really appreciate it =)

con` said...

hopefully can meet up with u! will have to see how things will work out with the flight dates and all.