Monday, August 21, 2006

Ski and snow!

My arms and legs are aching all over. I just came back from a ski trip over the weekend to Mount Baw Baw, which is about an hour-plus journey from Melbourne. Went with a few other people from OCF. I'll post up pictures when I get them!

It was my first time experiencing snow!

I had my first snowball fight. (Being targeted at most of the time was not part of my plan, though. Lol.)

I ski-ed for the first time. (Well, I tried my best! ...With lots of falling down.)

I wished I could have stayed longer.. We stayed with Aunt Ann and Uncle Roy, through arrangements with a brother in OCF who had connections with them. Aunt Ann is from Sabah, but she's been here for 37 years..! And guess what, she lived in Seria!

The food was amazing as well. Aunt Ann can really cook! The countryside was beautiful, and the scenery absolutely gorgeous. It always feels so depressing coming back to the city after spending time in the country. Already I miss the peace, quiet and pristine country life.

Shall post more about it next time when I actually get pictures, so you guys won't have to keep looking at lines and lines of boring white text.

It's Monday again tomorrow... Time flies, and it's already week 5 of the semester. 7 more weeks left.

1 comment:

kachuaz said...

time flies when you are enjoying it. :p