Monday, April 03, 2006

Titleless

Hello!~

Daylight savings end today - yes, an extra hour in my day!! The time difference between Brunei and here is now 2 hours; not that it's significant in any way at all. Just felt like saying it. =P

I'm bored.

No, I'm not bored, actually. I have a presentation tomorrow, a couple of assignments dued on Thursday, a response paper dued on Thursday as well. This is my busiest week by far. I'll be tackling all that later.

What's that I hear? Music, you ask? Oh, I'm quite enjoying it, thank you very much for asking! I have to "build up the strength in my fingers", though. I have to work on my technical skills to achieve that. Gah.

I see your eyes glazing over now, your attention shifting. I know my post is boring today, but it's just to *huff* keep this *puff* blog going... *breathe*. If no one else blogs *HINTS VERY STRONGLY AT A CERTAIN SOMEONE*, then it'll just slowly die a sad and painful death again. I have to do my part to "inject" a bit of life into it.

No matter how boring my posts may be.


[edit]


By the way, if anyone wanted to know, Chiew Hui definitely was in pink that day!! (So I'm not that blur!) I've clarified that with Ong Chi, but Chiew Hui showed me her shirt the other day when I was at her place - we've come to a compromise: She was wearing an orange-shirt-turned-pink.

^_^

1 comment:

kachuaz said...

orange shirt that kena bleached. lolz.

hee hee