Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm really sorry for not updating; I finally have got my internet set up!! *does victory dance* The stupid company gave me the wrong username and password, which explains why I wasn't able to log on for the past week! Arrgh.

Anyway, this blog has become so dead that I bet no one visits here anymore.

First day of uni - I know I had promised to blog, but it's already the 4th week, and honestly, the past few weeks have been so hectic that I can barely remember. I made the internal transfer to the double degree, so thank God! I'm now doing BA/BMus. I still find it highly amusing that UWA had rejected my application for music, while Uni of Melb accepted me.

But in the process, I had to drop many units from the previous BA degree, so I'm no longer taking Japanese, I was compelled to drop Modern Lit, because it clashed with my Piano Class. I have three weeks of work to catch up on since I came in late. I always do things like this! >=/

But apart from the troublesome paperworks and tedious process of the transfer, I think I can just start to enjoy it all, once I catch up to my work. But, still: Uni - relaxing? Hah. It's far from relaxing. There's assignments to do every week, and though my timetable is actually quite relaxing, it's the amount of work that you do which takes up all your spare time.

This guy told me that if you are already dying in first year uni, then you have to get used to it - "dying". Not funny, I know! It sounds scary, man... Because the 2nd, 3rd, etc. years are much more hectic. And to think that most of us are already finding first year busy!

I suppose it's all about finding the balance, and juggling work and play properly.

I can't think of anything else to say, and I've got loads to do anyway. I'll try to blog about more interesting stuff next time. Jerry has gone AWOL on me! Blog, you donkey!! Contribute YOUR share of uni life as well!!

1 comment:

tH3^oNe said...

i COMPLETELY understand wat u meant when u said uni life is hectic.
i have 5 days uni..
and 21 contact hours!! =(
and yeh, they are telling me..
wait till u get to year 2. =((
haha.
guess i'll just have to wait then.
=p

talk to u soon!
catch ya!

dj x0x0x