Sunday, August 21, 2005

Must apologize for the lack of updates... Internet has been a bit wacko lately. I've been meaning to tell/complain to my homestay dad for awhile now, but just couldn't be bothered. Seems like he was trying to do something with it last night as I went out. So I'll just wait a few days more and then if things don't improve, I'll let him know that I'm having problems with the Net..

Anyway~

What to update?? Um. Today, I had an Applicable Math seminar, but I doubt anyone would be interested in knowing about Sets, Probability and Counting Techniques. After the seminar, went for dim sum with Pat, Sherissa, Erin and Jonathan. And then played two rounds of pool, where we took some pictures, but I'll probably post those up another time when I get those pictures from Jonathan. (It's amazing how many Jonathans there are... as of now, I have four Jonathans on my contacts in my phone.)

After pool, Erin suggested going for Karaoke... and that suggestion was met with a very, very enthusiastic response from all three girls.

We proceeded to sing our hearts out for the next four hours. From around 4 p.m. till 8 p.m. English songs, Chinese pop, Canto-pop, you name it. Even Thai and Hokkien songs were part of the mix - and those were the most "entertaining" of the lot.

The amount of money I've been spending for the past month or so is simply shocking!! But I won't go into details. I vow to be a miser till the end of the year.

To end the post, I'm posting up this: but before that, sorry, Pat!! But couldn't resist ;p Kachuaz also ask me too!!

Patty and Erin (under covers) last Monday night; sleepover at my place. And yes, Pat, I did take a picture of you that night after all. =D

Sorry if this post is a bit dry... but that's just how mundane my life here is. Jerry should have interesting things to tell us. Like... his orientation. Hint, hint!!!! Don't think that just simply shouting out is counted as "updating", boy!!

2 comments:

thepattycakes said...

hey conz! :D~

i look AB-SO-LUTE-LY HORRENDOUS in the photo lor.

next time must take my cute sleeping face okay!! :P:P:P
Did you make a habit to take photos of my un-glam moments huh!!
hahahaha.

con` said...

Haha, expected u to be horrified.. =P and no, it's not a habit. You looked too cute that I couldn't resist, you see ;p Not to mention, a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity. Lol.