Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last!

I'm going to leave this post up for a few days. I've decided to change the URL, and just start from there. It's too much if I just leave this blog (and I don't even want to entertain the thought of deleting it!), so I think a new template and a new URL would be good enough.

Um.

I should be on MSN for the next week or so, if you want to know my new URL, just ask or email me.

nuttyceleryrabbitsticksfudge will cease to exist after a few days.

Thank you for your support, everyone!




Replies to tags:

Sharon: I'm so glad you went to watch! I know, I loved the musical, it's amazing, and how could I resist not getting the poster? Lol. I know how you feel about wanting to buy all the merchandise! I'm going for Wicked too! Does that mean you're coming down to Melbourne?!

Tee: Thanks =)


No comments: