Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday life.

Boreeeeedddd.

What have I been doing?

The phone line was down, and because E-speed uses the same line or something like that, I was internet-less for the past few days, which made it all the more worse.

I've been suffering from a cold for the past few days, which is not made better by the presence of the cat, and the dust stirred up by my mom spring-cleaning around the house.

I got my hair cut, and I literally feel lighter-headed with all that weight taken off my head. "You have very thick hair!" Yes, I know I have a lot of hair.

I discovered that I like watching Shaun the Sheep on Disney Channel. Haha. The episodes are ingenious, really! Shaun is adorable! I love these stop-motion clay animations.

Flying back to Melbourne via S'pore on the 7th of Jan. Not really keen on going back so soon. Sigh.

What else... I went for the Lantern Festival thing at Jerudong Park... not really worth it, you don't want to go there unless you have nothing better to do. Yeah, I'm one to speak.



Okay I don't know what to blog about anymore. I'm sitting in front of the television now, watching Amazing Race Asia and it's distracting me. Haha.


Ciao!

No comments: