Thursday, December 06, 2007

Going away for a week.

BUMMING seems to be my agenda ever since I got back. Yes, I'm actually complaining. I feel so eurghh to be so ... inactive and unproductive.



The maid accidentally stepped on the cat's left paw last week, leaving her with a limp (the cat, not the maid). What's worse, she was wearing the wooden clogs. Hard, wooden clogs. Poor kitty - but it's been a week now, and my mom thinks that she's already healed, and the limp is an act to gain our sympathy - as proven by the cat being able to play chase with the dog and running impossibly fast.

On a brighter note, I manage to get my ass out of the house to go hiking at Tasek. I personally prefer Shahbandar, but that might have to wait because...


I'm leaving tomorrow night to Miri, and then early Saturday morning for a 5-hour car ride down to Sibu. It's been two years since I've gone back to Sibu to visit my grandparents and relatives. I know one thing I will hate to face is having to answer questions about this path/course I've chosen. Sigh. I know I've ranted about it before, but ... it's still hard. How do you react to that "look" on people's faces when you answer, "Music and Arts". I'm sorry I'm not an engineer/lawyer/doctor in the making.


Stop.




Anyway.

I'll be back in a week's time. See you guys then!



Edit: I can be contacted at ... well, if you know my house number, then replace the double 6 with double 7. It's a mobile number.

No comments: