Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One more to go!

My hands are emanating various scents of men's colognes. I think I fail at the art of spraying cologne onto the paper strips. Either I spray it too close to the strip that it backfires on my hands, or somehow the bottle refuses to spray properly so that it drips.

Or maybe it's just me.




Yes, my paper is over and done with! My Music Techniques paper went better than expected - my lecturer did mention that the MCQ section would be deliberately difficult, but I think he might have been trying to scare us into studying harder. (I have to confess that I didn't prepare much for my paper... shame on me.) I was able to finish the questions with ample time to check through for parallels or consecutives and other voice-leading errors. (It's okay, you don't have to understand that.) Now let's just hope that I passed. Sigh.

I shall be practicing intensively until next Thursday for my practical exam. I'm already feeling the nerves just thinking about it. (Another sigh.) I want to walk out the room not feeling crappy about my recital.

12 days until S'pore! I need to get my eyes checked and get my lenses or specs replaced. I fear that my astigmatism might have gone up again. I dread hearing the words, "Your astig is very high!" from the optometrist. I get it every time.

The past few days have been insane. I'm still getting over that whirlwind. I'll probably need a day to recuperate.

No comments: