Friday, February 23, 2007

Of Flights, Business Classes, and $500

Yeah, I know this blog has been dead for too long, but here's a quick update.

First, sorry to Jerome for not being able to make it that night! Guess you didn't shoot the plane down after all since I arrived in Singapore safely. Lol. And sorry to Albert, Kang and Chiew Hui - things were just too hectic on the last day and I had to settle a lot of last minute things, so I couldn't make it to your houses. Thanks for the invites!

I'm currently in Changi Airport. And I've been upgraded to Business Class! Especially for a 7-hour flight, this is welcome news. Haha. I thought I was late to the airport, since my flight was a 9 p.m. flight, but I arrived at the airport with my dad and his friend only at 8. SIA has this overbooking policy, and the 9 p.m. flight was very full, so I was shifted to the 11.40 p.m. flight, along with an upgrade, plus a reimbursement of $500.

I didn't spend any of that $500 even after roaming around the shops for quite a while. I would love to take pictures, but I'm not sure if picture-taking is prohibited in airports, but rather than getting accosted by security, I'd rather play it safe. =P

I miss you guys already, but I might be back in April to do my red IC..

I'll be so looking forward to sitting and enjoying the Raffles Class on SIA - I feel extremely 'sakai', since this will be entirely new for me, and well, you know me - every single new thing, also must point and shout and get excited over! I'm in the lounge specially for first class and business class ticket holders, and it's... so.. I think I'm the most immature and youngest looking person around, since practically everyone I see are business people and old men and ladies. I get free food and drinks I think. I feel small. Lol. It's like... ahh, so this is how the rich really live! I want to be rich too!

Mm.

Anyway, have a great CNY...!

No comments: