Friday, December 22, 2006

Okay, everything's finally sort of confirmed.

I'll be back to Brunei on Monday... my brother and sister are flying to S'pore tomorrow, and they'll meet me at the airport, or something like that; we'll be staying at a hotel, just us three siblings (woots, sibling bonding time? I'm very certain that they coming to S'pore is not just a case of "We miss Jie Jie"; come on, one's 16, and the other's 18 - they definitely have their own agendas =P. Yes, Karen. I know you'll be going on a shopping spree for two days.)

That aside, wow, finally! I'll be landing in Singapore late Saturday night; scheduled landing time is 9.30 p.m. I'll probably reach the hotel by 10.30 p.m. at the latest, and I'll see if I'm up to meeting you, Sherissa, and everyone else who I'd want to catch up with in S'pore. (I'll SMS you when I get there.)

And yeah, I could probably meet up with you too, Tiong, if you're reading this at all. (Even though you're still coming back to Brunei anyway, but heeey, at least you can be the first person to actually see me "officially" after... what, almost 10 months =P.)

I'll be leaving on Sunday night (with my siblings), catching the 11 p.m. flight to Brunei. So I'll be arriving back in Brunei officially early Monday morning. That means I have the entire Sunday in S'pore. Yay, spending Christmas Eve there.

Can't wait to catch you all! The next two days are full-on and busy for me as I settle last-minute things. Accommodation is almost settled. There's still many things to consider and do about next year. But anyway. I don't think I'll be posting as often during the next two months, so yeah.

See you all soon!! Take care, everyone.

No comments: