Thursday, September 28, 2006

This blog is

...dying, I tell you. It's dying.

I went paintballing today with my cell group. It was a whole day trip. The paintball place was in New South Wales, near the borders of Victoria-New South Wales, because apparently paintball is banned in Victoria (because of some firearms legislation).

Tired.

I wished we could have gotten some pictures of us in action - but there were only "before" and "after" pictures... We weren't really supposed to bring any valuables into the "battlefield".
So what have you been up to, Jerry?

2 comments:

Slim and Deadly said...

YAY Beta blogs can comment now!

WOW! Paintball... never knew you had it in you! Must have piccies! *Chuckle funny to see you with them masks LOL

Oh you didn't say about the Piano Stories :)

con` said...

Samuel: Haha... I spent most of my time hiding! Hehe... will put up a more detailed post when I feel like it... And yeah, I forgot about Piano Stories! Haha, thanks for reminding me.

Jerry: Lol. I think you'll love paintball! Ahh.. you and your violence..