Tuesday, July 04, 2006

World Cup - (England + Brazil) = ...

Incredible - England and Brazil are both out of the tournament now - although I had been expecting England to lose anyway, but Brazil was a surprise.

This makes for a more interesting World Cup, especially since the number one favourites are out of the tournament now.

Just for the record, I will be supporting Germany in the Germany-Italy match (because Italy knocked out Australia, and I don't think I shall ever get over that match!), and for the rest, I will be with France all the way!!

So yes, I'm hoping for a Germany-France final. An all-European clash!

Go France!!



I've been AWOL recently, as I've been away for Winter Camp for the past few days; will be pretty free for the rest of the month (will be busy with some stuff now and then), until July 24th rolls around, and that's when semester 2 starts, but I expect to be a more busy a week before, 'cause that's when enrolments and subject selections, etc. have to be done and confirmed.

And back to the "normal" ending: Jerry, you may be in Brunei now, but just update - something, anything! - so that this blog will not become "Connie's blog from One Corner of the World". I can never think of anything to post on the blog (I still don't feel very comfortable blogging, with the whole "privacy" stuff and all, so I'm always 'limited' in my posts to a certain extent), and with World Cup ending on July 9th, this blog will become officially dead. =P

No comments: