Sunday, May 14, 2006

This blog is...

... dead.

For one thing, I have absolutely nothing interesting to post about, unless you want to listen to boring details about my course and assignments, and the fact that semester exams are coming up in June - and the fact that I have only one paper to sit for (Music Techniques 1-1), a Listening Test, and a practical exam - is just not right, when everyone else is suffering through 4-5 papers. (Not that I'm complaining.)

Melbourne may be a city, and there ARE many happening things around, but the most I've been to are music concerts (classical ones, for that matter), which I HAVE to go as a requirement of one of my units (which dictate that I MUST attend 5 concerts per semester, otherwise I fail the course =/ ). That's not to say that going to those concerts are a drag - I enjoy classical music, and I enjoy the concerts. (That does NOT make me a boring person - I just happen to be a person whose interests lie in Literature and Arts =D). I have to fill in Concert Report forms (basically I have to write a review on each of these concerts), and the "purpose" of forcing, oops, I mean, making us attend concerts around Melbourne is basically:

"To broaden the perspective of students by stimulating their learning experience and faculties of reflection and criticism in a variety of musical contexts of international standard."

That's quoted from the coursebook.


And I told myself not to do this, but anyway - (for the lack of better 'blog'-worthy material to post about) - JERRY, where's your updates??

1 comment:

kachuaz said...

wah..melbourne got so many concerts for u to go to ah? if no more concerts or they kena cancelled den die liao ah?

lolz...

just joking~~~